- VIATNAMESE CARAMEL CHICKEN.
- This meal is one of the easiest deserts and it will only take several minutes to be served. This healthy and light makes them filling if added with rice. For this recipe. We will be using IVC2i Solaris Duo electric kitchen hob with sense touch control so you can prepare the desert with class.
What you will need?
- 400g of chicken thighs, deboned
- 2 tsbp oil.
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ Jalapeno, sliced
- Marinade -1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp fish sauce, 1 black pepper.
- 1 tbsp fish sauce,
- 3 tbsp water
- ½ tbsp sugar
- tsp rice vinegar.
Here’s how it’s done.
- Marinate the chicken for 10 minutes. Mixed with sauce and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Turn on the kitchen hob place the oil in the skillet. Turn the knob counter clockwise to medium heat.
- Pan fry the chicken side up.
- Add garlic and chicken, mix with the caramel sauce.
- Turn down the heat on kitchen hob; mix well the chicken and the caramel sauce.
- Flip the chicken couple of times.
- Add jalapeno and mix about 1 minute.
- Voilà! Enjoy it with steamed rice.
Everything becomes easy and smooth if you use pacifica!