- KUNG PAO CHICKEN.
This wonderful masterpiece gives you the best feeling once it hits your taste buds, Peanuts infused with mouth-watering Kung pao sauce. Preparing with (SGH2 Gaia Duo) Kitchen Gas Hob saves your time effortlessly. You also need a fine mature wine Shaoxing rice wine (stored in our special (PTW10 Raphael) wine cellar. Don’t forget to check out our kitchen hood that complete with 360o suction power.
What you will need?
- 350g of diced boneless chicken breast.
- 3 tbsp roasted peanuts.
- 7 dried red chillies, seeded and cut into halves.
- 3 tbsp oil.
- 5 slices peeled fresh ginger.
- 2 cloves garlic.
- 1 stalk scallion, chopped.
- 1 ½ tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Chinese Shaoxing rice wine (optional)
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 ½ tbsp soy sauce.
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce.
- 1 tsp sugar.
- ¼ tsp Chinese black vinegar.
- 2 tbsp water.
- 1 tsp cornstarch.
Here’s how it’s done.
- Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes.
- Mix with the sauce ingredients.
- Turn on the kitchen hob, turn counter –clockwise to heat up wok with 1 tbsp oil. Stir fry chicken until it’s halfway cooked.
- Reheat 2 tbsp. oil, mix ginger, garlic and red chillies.
*Don’t forget to switch on the kitchen hood to reduce the air pollution in the kitchen.
- Switch to medium heat and set timer. Add chicken meat and add roasted peanuts.
- Add scallions and mix well with the chicken.
- There you go! Ready to be served.