Tomato Egg Soup
Ingredients A :-
- Tomato, cut in cubes 430g / 3 pcs
- Salt 1 tsp
- Water 300ml
Ingredients B :-
- Egg, mixture egg white & egg yolk 1
- Corn flour 2 tbsp
Ingredients C :-
- White pepper 1 tsp
- Sesame oil 1 tsp
- Onion leaf 1 pc
- Put in ingredients A into inner pot, select “Steamed Chicken” for 15 minutes then press “Start / Cancel”.
- Mixture corn flour and egg with 50ml water.
- Press “Steamed Chicken” to pause after 10 minutes cooking.
- Pour in the mixture of Step No.2 and combine well.
- Place inner pot into machine, select “Start / Cancel” to continue cooking.
- All ingredients C into tomato soup before serving! Enjoy your meal!