Strawberry Panna Cotta
- Strawberries 200gm
- Sugar 10 tbsp
- Lemon Juice 2 tbsp
- Full Cream Milk 4 tbsp
- Gelatine Powder 10gm
- Whipping Cream 200ml
- Full Cream Milk 150ml
- Add strawberries and sugar into grinder compartment.
- Press “Menu” and select “Soaked Beans”.
- Select 300 on “Water(ml)” and press “Start/Cancel” to start.
- Strawberry Sauce is ready, pour separate into two small bowl.
- Mix well with lemon juice and set aside.
- Add Ingredients A together and mix well. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Prepare a cake pan, pour in Ingredients B mix well. Top it off with aluminium foil.
- Place cake pan into inner pot, select “Steam” and set time to 10 minutes.
- After done, open foil and add in Gelatine Mix. Add 1 tsp Vanilla Essence and 1 pre-mixed strawberry sauce together.
- Mix well and pour into molds. Put in refrigerator to set.
- 1-2 hours time to serve, drizzle with extra strawberry sauce.