Stewed White Fungus with Snow Pear
Ingredients A :-
- Pear, wedges cut 400g
- White fungus 15g
- Almond cutting 15g
- Water 1000ml
Ingredients B : –
- Rock Candy 300g
- Goji 50g
- Soaked almond cutting for 15 minutes.
- Soaked white fungus by using hot water for 15 minutes and cut in pieces.
- Remove pear peel and cut wedges.
- Put all ingredients A into inner pot and close it.
- Select “Soup” for 2 hours, then press “Start / Cancel”.
- 40 minutes after cooking, press “Soup” to pause and all in ingredients B.
- Place inner pot back to machine, and press “Start / Cancel”.
*Optional to put into fridge and eat in cold!