Steamed Prawns with Vegetables
- Prawns 400g
- Sweet Peas
- Water 230ml
- 1 Spring Onion
- 1 Ginger
- Salt ½ tbsp
- Chili 1 tbsp (minced)
- Ginger 1 tbsp (minced)
- Garlic 1 tbsp (minced)
- Soy Sauce 1 tbsp
- Vegetable Oil 1 ½ tbsp
- Spring Onion 1 tbsp (cut)
- Put all Ingredients B into inner pot. Place steamer rack into Inner Pot (above Ingredients B).
- Arrange prawns on top of steamer rack.
- Select “Steamed” and 10 minutes, press “Start / Cancel”.
- Prepare sauce with mix Ingredients C together.
- After prawns done cook, remove prawns set aside.
- Place Broccoli, Sweet Peas and Coriander on steamer rack. Close the inner pot.
- Select “Steamed” and 5 minutes, press “Start / Cancel”.
- After done cook, arrange all items neatly on serving plate. Enjoy!