- Warm water 400ml
- Eggs 4 pcs
- Salt ½ tbsp
- White pepper 1 tsp
- Chicken Stock cube ½
- Soy Sauce 1 tsp
- Garlic, pounded 3 cloves
- Cooking oil
- Onion leaf
- Aluminium foil wrap
- Mix eggs, salt and chicken stock cube well.
- Add warm water and stir slowly, mix with white pepper in.
- Pour eggs mixture into bowl and wrap with aluminium foil.
- Press “Steamed” and select for 15 minutes.
- Combine garlic, cooking oil and soy sauce, mix well.
- Heat up the mixture of Step 5 in microwave for 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture on top of steamed eggs.
- Decorate with onion leaf for serving!