Steamed Egg with Spinach
- Spinach 200g
- Onion leaf, chopped 20g
- Eggs 3
- White pepper 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Cooking oil 1 tbsp
- Put spinach into inner pot, select “Steamed” for 10 minutes. Press “Start / Cancel”.
- Separate eggs white and egg yolks.
- Put ½ tsp salt and white pepper into both white eggs and eggs yolk.
- Put spinach and onion leaf shredded and white eggs into bowl, with cooking oil evenly smeared.
- Wrap the bowl with aluminium wrap, place the bowl on steam tray inner pot.
- Select “Steamed Chicken” with 15 minutes, press “Start / Cancel”.
- Press “Steamed Chicken” again to pause after 10 minutes, make sure white eggs steamed cooked.
- Pour eggs yolks into bowl and wrap aluminium back, place back to machine and press “Start / Cancel”.
- Cut and serve with any sauce you like after cooked, enjoy!