Steamed Beef Tenderloin Rice
- Beef Tenderloin, cut in slides 500g
- Basmati Rice 4 cups
- Turmeric powder 24g
- Clarified Butter 2 tbsp
- Milk 80ml
- Pandan leaf 1
- Water 320ml
- Soup Beef (after steaming) 280ml
- Salt 2 tbsp
Ingredients B :
- Ginger, shredded 20g
- Red Onion, shredded 100g
- Garlic, shredded 40g
- Cinnamon, cut in pieces 1
- Star Anise 2 pcs
- Cardamom 4 pcs
Tamarind Sauce (Ingredients B):-
- Tamarind Paste 2 tbsp
- Warm Water 100ml
- Salt ½ tbsp
- Sugar 1 ½ tbsp
- Shrimp Paste 1 inch
Tamarind Sauce (Ingredients C) :
- Bird’s eye chili, chopped 8 pcs
- Red Onion, shredded 50g
- Tomato, cut in cubes 50g / 1 pc
- Put in beef tenderloin into inner pot, select “Soup” for 1 hour, press “Start / Cancel”.
- Fry ingredients B with clarified butter until it concentrated, add in turmeric powder and continue fry.
- Add in rice and fry well.
- Filter beef tenderloin and its soup after steam, put in the soup and fried rice into inner pot, mix well.
- Add in beef tenderloin, milk, pandan leaf and salt, well combine and close the cover.
- Select “Steamed Rice” for 55 minutes then press “Start”,
- Mix well ingredients B, then combine with ingredients C.
- Beef Tenderloin Rice now can serve!