Ingredients A :-
- Spaghetti 250g
- Cooking oil 1 tbsp
- Parmesan cheese
- Dry oregano leaves
- Garlic, chopped 10g / 2 pcs
- Holland Onion, chopped 20g
- Tomato Paste 250g / 10 spoon
- Button mushroom, shredded 20g / 3 pcs
- Hotdog 1 pc
- Chicken ham, shredded 20g
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Water 50ml
- Add spaghetti, cooking oil and water into inner pot.
- Press “Steamed” and select 15 minutes then press “Start/ Cancel”.
- Filter spaghetti and set aside.
- Put ingredients B into inner pot and mix well.
- Press “Steamed Chicken” and select 10 minutes.
- Press “Steamed Chicken” after 5 minutes to pause, add in spaghetti and close the inner pot.
- Press “Start / Cancel” to continue cooking.
- Add parmesan cheese after cooking before serving!