GARLIC BUTTER CHICKEN TENDER
Bear in mind, this chicken tender is the best to cook juicy and in order to match perfectly with the garlic and butter. Pacifica kitchen hob will always going to ease your effort during your cook. (Using AHN2 Calibre Duo) kitchen gas hob with easy focused fire output making you’re cooking more convenient and safe. We recommend you to keep your wine used for this recipe in our wine cellar for a more mature and incredible taste.
What you will need?
- 400g of chicken tenders
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 3 dashes of cayenne powder
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter (room temp)
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tsp of bottled Italian seasoning
- Salt to taste
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of chopped parsley
- Lemon wedges and red wine (optional)
Here’s how it’s done.
- Switch on the kitchen hob, switch to low heat and add the oil.
- Season chicken with smoked paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Switch to high heat to melt the butter, cook seasoned chicken tender.
- Add 1 tbsp butter and minced garlic.
- Switch the kitchen hob to medium heat.
- Add Italian seasoning on top of chicken tenders.
- Add red wine that is kept from the Pacifica wine cellar for a lovelier aroma.
*worry not, kitchen hood got you covered, just switch on to help control the air pollution.
- Add salt and lemon juice evenly.
- Add chopped parsley, mix well.
- Switch the ignition knob counter-clockwise to minimum heat.
- The heat will switch off automatically after few minutes.
- Squeeze some lemon and it is ready to serve.