Double Layered Milk Custard
Ingredients A :-
- Whole milk 200ml
- Cling film
Ingredients B :
- White egg 1
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Vanilla extract ¼ tbsp
- Put in whole milk into bowl and on steam tray into inner pot.
- Select “Steam” for 10 minutes, then press “Start / Cancel”.
- Place in room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Combine well ingredients B until sugar melt.
- Mix whole milk slowly with mixture No.4.
- Pour into bowl on steam tray, cover with cling film and put into inner pot.
*optional to eat in cold to place into fridge after cooked.