The famous sambal goreng is back in Malaysia, this wonderful Indonesian cuisine is easier to be prepared with the help from Pacifica kitchen gas hob (AHN2 Calibre Duo) with 5 auto ignition for more efficient cooking process.
Check out more on Pacifica product.
What you will need?
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 salam leaves
- 450g ground beef, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ tbsp. sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar.
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ½ tbsp. tamarind
- 1 ½ tbsp. hot water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
Spice paste. (Blended)
- 75g shallot
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 inch galangal
- ½ tbsp. coriander powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
Here’s how it’s done
- Turn on the kitchen hob, set ‘timer’ to 5 minutes in medium to high heat.
- Sauté spice paste and salam leaves for 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef, cook until it turns white.
- Season with soy sauce. Dark brown sugar and tamarind juice.
- Mix well, it is best to use gas kitchen hob.
(Save the environment in your house with Pacifica kitchen hood, equipped with smoke control technology)
- Pour the coconut milk and water, boil it up.
- Simmer and mix the sauce with beef gently.
- Add kaffir lime leaves and toss to mix, turn off the heat.
- The masterpiece is complete!
NEED MORE AROMATIC FLAVOUR?
Bring out the red wine from the pacifica wine cellar please!