Chicken ginger is one of the best Chinese takeout that will definitely bring a bliss loads with peanuts and some good greens. Not to mention the low in calories better than a takeout. With Pacifica kitchen gas hob (check out kitchen hob model SGH Gaia Duo) with 9 stage power setting would be a perfect match to cook the dish.
- CHICKEN GINGER.
What you will need?
- 500g s of diced chicken
- 4 pieces of finely sliced garlic
- 1 tbspn of soy sauce
- 1 tbspn of Oyster sauce
- 1 Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Red chilli, finely chopped
- Single stalk of spring onion
- 1 ½ tsp of corn starch, mixed with some water.
- Fried chicken.
- Black pepper and white pepper.
- A pinch of salt and turmeric.
- Some salt and sugar.
Here’s how it is done.
- Press the ‘Ignition point’ on kitchen hob. Turn the ‘ignition knob’ clockwise and heat up the oil.
- Soak the chicken perfectly with some salt and turmeric. Stir fry and leave it half cooked.
- Take the residue from the frying oil around ½ of soup ladle.
- Turn the knob clockwise on a medium flame.
- Place the Outer ring cap, stir fry the onions, garlic and turmeric. Add the half fried chicken.
- Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce and a pinch of white pepper.
- Mix it well (turn the ignition knob on kitchen hob to low heat to avoid the garlic from overcooked)
*Don’t forget to turn on your kitchen hood 3362 Iris armed with Wide-Range Smoke Control Technology.
- Kitchen hob will be turned off automatically for safety purpose when in minimum heat. Check the cooking constantly.
- Add more water if it is too dry.
- Smother with chopped red chilli and red onions and mix well.
- Infuse with some salt and sugar, and voilla! Bring the rice over!