2. BOK CHOY CHICKEN
Bok choy chicken is another lovely recipe originated in Taiwan, this dinner is ideal to be cooked using the gas kitchen hob (Check out the SGH2 Gaia Duo) to experience the natural cooking style and aromatic infused with the meal. The kitchen hood that we will be using is (VX7 Galador) armed with bigger air chamber for an outstanding extraction duty.
What you will need?
- 170gm boneless chicken
- 2 tbsp oil
- 225g of chopped bak choi
- 1 piece of sliced ginger.
- ½ tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- ¼ tsp sesame oil
- 3 dashes white paper
- ½ tsp sugar
Here’s how it’s done.
- Turn on the kitchen hob, use wok and heat up the oil.
- Marinate the chicken with ingredients B; combine with ingredients B in small bowl.
- Stir fry the chicken under small heat.
- Leave it aside to retain the juice in the chicken.
- Continue to stir fry bak choi with the same oil.
*switch on the kitchen hood to help keep the kitchen air clean from the smoke.
- Set the kitchen hob timer under 2 mins in low heat to avoid overcook.
- Ready to serve! Thanks to the kitchen hob for the convenience.