This meal is does not have any difference with to cook, with the built – in technology from pacifica kitchen electric Hob IVC2i Solaris Duo
(Check it out).
What you will need?
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 450g lean ground beef
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 200g beef broth
- 225g dried pasta shells
- 425g tomato sauce
- 225g sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup heavy cream
Here’s how it’s done.
- Turn on the gas of the kitchen hob, and heat up on the large skillet, (switch to medium to high heat.)
- Heat up 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Add the ground beef until browned.
- Season with kosher salt, garlic powder and tsp onion powder.
- Stir, add pasta shells and pesto.
- Shred the cheddar cheese and stir on the hot skillet removed from the stove.
- Mix it well till incorporated.
- What are you waiting for? The food is ready!
*Don’t forget to check out our kitchen hood to help ease your cooking environment.