Ingredients A :-
- White Sesame 1 tbsp
- Egg 3
Ingredients B :
- Anchovy 5g
- Dried Kombu 10g
- Garlic 5g
- Water 200ml
Ingredients C :
- Korean red pepper paste 4 tbsp
- Korean red pepper powder 3 tbsp
- Soy sauce 3 tbsp
- Tomato Sauce 2 tbsp
- Honey 1 ½ tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
Ingredients D :
- Cylinder rice cake 500g
- Korea Fishcake 8g
- Place eggs on steam tray inside inner pot, select “Steamed Chicken” for 10 minutes.
- Place in cold water after eggs steamed before remove egg shelf.
- Put ingredients B into inner pot, select “Soup” for 30 minutes.
- Mix ingredients C well as sauce.
- After Steps No. 3 done, remove anchovy, dried kombu, garlic from soup.
- Pour in sauce mixture C and ingredients D into inner pot, well combine with soup.
- Select “Steamed” for 7 minutes, then press “Start / Cancel” to start cooking.