Ingredients : –
- Mackerel 500g
- Dried laksa 450g / 1 pack
- Citrus leaves 20g
- Dried Chili, soaked with hot water 20g
- Shrimp paste 1 inch
- Coriander 50g
- Bud Torch Ginger Flower 2 pc
- Onion 100g / 2 pcs
- Tamarind 3 pcs
- Sugar 4 tbsp
- Salt 1 ½ tbsp
- Water 1000ml
Side dish ingredients :-
- Boiled eggs 5
- Onion, shredded 30g / 1 pc
- Cucumber, shredded 150g / 1 pc
- Chili pepper 5g / 4 pcs
- Lime 30g / pcs
- Soaked dried laksa for 30 minutes
- Put in mackerel into inner pot, press “Steamed Chicken” and select 20 minutes. Press Start.
- Separate mackerel and water, place mackerel in room temperature.
- Put eggs and add water to maximum into inner put with selection of “Steamed” and 10 minutes for the time.
- Place the eggs in room temperature.
- Put the laksa into inner pot, press “Soup” and select for 30 minutes.
- Blend dried chilis after soaked, onion and a little shrimp paste.
- Separate mackerel and its bone, blend mackerel and add in a little water to make sure blend smoothly.
- Blend mackerel’s head and its bone, filter the liquid mixture.
- Put in all ingredients into inner pot, except Laksa.
- Select “Soup” for 30 minutes, then press “Start / Cancel”.
- Prepare and cut all side dish while Laksa Soup cooking.
- Serve with all side dish! Enjoy!