Chicken Breast Caesar Salad
Ingredients A :-
- Chicken Breast 250g
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Eggs 2
Ingredients B :
- Red and green coral salad 60g
- Tomato Cherry, cut half 40g
- Carrot, shredded 60g
- Caesar sauce 4 spoon
- Parmesan cheese
- Mix well salt on top on chicken breast.
- Place chicken breast and eggs on steam tray inside inner pot, close it.
- Select “Steam” for 10 minutes.
- Cut chicken breast in cubes and eggs cut into half after remove egg shelf.
- Well mix ingredients B with chicken breast.
- Place eggs and more parmesan cheese on top! Yummy!